St. Anthony Senior Health Centers understand that seniors often have difficulty finding routine primary medical care that accepts Medicare and can meet the unique healthcare needs of seniors. That's why we have brought together a group of internal medicine and geriatric doctors who are committed to providing routine and preventative care to help seniors maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
Your primary care doctor at Senior Health Centers provides:
- Routine care and physicals that allow plenty of time to discuss your questions and concerns.
- Coordinating preventative care such as colonoscopy, mammogram, bone densitometry (DEXA), cholesterol screening and others.
- Managing prescription medications.
- Recommendations regarding dietary needs and exercise plans.
- Specialist care for more complex health issues if necessary.
Medicare Part B and Medicare Advantage Plans are accepted. Call for more information or to schedule an appointment.
St. Anthony Medical Campus Location - 303-825-1234
Westminster Location - 303-430-2640
Senior Health Center at Gardens of St. Elizabeth - 303-964-3830